Tuesday 4 March 2014

Cce(cyber wellness)

5/3/14
For today's cce lesson,we talk about cyber wellness.Before today's cce lesson,I thought that cyber wellness was something that was not important.But after today's lesson,I ,learnt that cyber wellness involves an understanding of the risks of harmful online behaviour, an awareness of how to protect oneself and other Internet users from such behaviour.I also learnt not to give someone you just met on the internet your personal information.I was also informed that many people are being cyber bullied.Many people nowadays use technology for the wrong purpose.Technology should be used for studies,entertainment and surfing the internet.But some people misuse it and use it to bully others.I also learnt that we should mind our language when we type a comment.We should try not to use capital letters although you are trying to express your anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment